Home

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Forever Crush





Michael Moscovitz


OF COURSE!!!!!!!!! WHO THE GIRLS CAN'T LOVE MICHAEL MOSCOVITZ? *not me*yeah he handsome, gorgeous, smart, IT guy, geeky,can play piano and guitar, have band, I REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM! sometimes I envy with Mia Thermopolis because she so lucky got a boyfriend like HIM oh and what else? yeah she's a princess you know sometimes i feel life is so unfair, because in my life i never met someone who like Michael Moscovitz oh I have picture Michael, Mia and his sister Lily. this are the picture

Isn't so cute? oh and I have his picture with her sister

Auw i wonder why a man like Michael Moscovitz had a sister like Lily
Oh my, where is my Michael Moscovitz?Oh and I tell
you something
I HATE PRINCESS DIARIES 2 BECAUSE MICHAEL AND MIA BROKE UP AND DON'T GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!
Yeah I started read Princess Diaries when I was 2nd eleme
ntary school and since then I can't get out Michael Moscovitz out my mind oh Michael Moscovitz *sigh*

Oh Michael Moscovitz and I really love the ending Princess Diaries because Michael and Mia back together!



I LOVE THEM

Truth to be told because of him, I always had a thing with a boy who can play piano :$
oh men when my turn to have a boyfriend like Michael? you know i think it's so tempting to dating my bestfriend brother :P

Oh well, bye blog! I want start dreaming about Michael Moscovitz again




Xoxo,
a girl who love Michael Moscovitz so much <3>





No comments:

Post a Comment