Home

Saturday, September 18, 2010

curcol :p

hallo blog ku thayaaank, aduh kasian banget ini blog udah lama ga gue rawat, tapi tenang aja sekarang bakalan aku rawat koook :) btw finally i have princess diaries 10! OMG I'm so happy with the ending uhuy michael and mia together again :):):) i really love this book, i read the first book when i was 2nd elementary school and because of that book my type of boys like this : i want a boy who can play a piano, smart, wear glasses, tall and high tech. ya blame it on meg cabot because her my standart for boy too high -_- but who don't want a boy like Michael Moscovitz? oh and when i read twilight for the first time. I LOVEEE IT but i think bella is emo girl and edward a stalker, selfish, over proctective vampire but i want a boy like that. ya mia and bella how i envy you guys -,- i want love life like you two oh where my michaeledward?

No comments:

Post a Comment